Carrying bag

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.zacharydiberadin.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey y'all! Time to invest into a bag that's able to carry 2 alien bees and 2 light stands. With the power cords + vegabond mini.

Currently I use the box I got my alien bee in. It's been a hassle. Even though I only have one I want something for when I have enough money to invest into the second alien bee. So any recommendations would be lovely

Budget around 100

If you're not going to be too rough with it (or flying with it), try a suitcase. There are bags made specifically for lighting equipment, which has plenty of padding...but they aren't cheap.

I have a full size suitcase that I use as my 'studio on location' bag. I put 4 AB lights in there (each has the AB padded bag), plus I have a few backdrops, small light stands, an umbrella or two, grid set, shovel reflector, first aid kit, cords, clamps, tape etc.
It makes for one big heavy case, but it's got wheels, an extendable handle and the basic protection that a suitcase offers.

If you're not going to be too rough with it (or flying with it), try a suitcase. There are bags made specifically for lighting equipment, which has plenty of padding...but they aren't cheap.

I have a full size suitcase that I use as my 'studio on location' bag. I put 4 AB lights in there (each has the AB padded bag), plus I have a few backdrops, small light stands, an umbrella or two, grid set, shovel reflector, first aid kit, cords, clamps, tape etc.
It makes for one big heavy case, but it's got wheels, an extendable handle and the basic protection that a suitcase offers.

I was looking at a few with wheels. I just simply need something that I can throw some gear in, then carry it to the location. I don't plan on being rough with it. I'm always careful with my gear.

Most reactions

Back