carrying camera around town/city...

So Alfred... you like picking fights don't yah?

I'll quote Mav's words directed at you in another thread,

"Dude, drop the attitude"

We can agree to disagree... there's no winners here....

Pros and cons all around. So what else is new?

Nothing is new .. except your attitude in the past few threads I have followed. I'm not saying you are right or wrong. I am simply stating that you don't have to pick a fight with everyone who disagrees.

""UV filters can offer real protection for lenses"... Do you have the self control to say "ok I agree to disagree?" or do we have to dedicate another thread..

I did make an honest effort to bring this zoo back to topic... or shall we move on to "Lions.. Tigers.. and bears". Even went through the trouble of posting a couple quick snaps.

In, what I figure will be a useless attempt to try, and get the topic back on track, I carry my camera over my right shoulder. :D

I was, at one time, carrying 3 cameras, in individual camera bags w/ all the necessities (extra film, lenses) in one big gym/duffel bag. That lasted about a month. It was murder on my shoulder. Besides, if it had grown legs and walked off I was down 3 cameras! :er::(

So I now carry a couple of cameras in their own bags, and the one over my shoulder, along with a small ditty bag (old cd player bag) full of film.:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back