Cars?

I drive a 94' Nissan with a lot of miles on it.

Oh, btw, I still drive the same piece of crap as I said I did in the original post of this thread. It now has 230,000+ miles on it, and is inches from death.

My dream cars have changed however.

Mustang is pretty close to the top of my list now (still not a Ford fan, other than that, though! :p )

Oh, btw, I still drive the same piece of crap as I said I did in the original post of this thread. It now has 230,000+ miles on it, and is inches from death.

My dream cars have changed however.

Mustang is pretty close to the top of my list now (still not a Ford fan, other than that, though! :p )

So what are your dream cars now?

So.. I drive a 2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4.. Making about 325hp on pump and 370hp on 110oct. I suffer from no traction at times.

As far as my dream cars... Oh man.. There are so many... But the one I would probably want the most since I've always dreamed of one is a Dodge Viper.. Preferably a 2008/09 Viper ACR..

But there are just so many others that i would love to have... From old.. to new...

Car....kinda boring.....'99 Grand Cherokee. I do love it, though, especially off road and in the winter.

Now the bike, that's a whole different story...

So.. I drive a 2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4.. Making about 325hp on pump and 370hp on 110oct. I suffer from no traction at times.

With a listed curb weight of 2900lbs @ stated 370hp gives a power to weight of 7.8lbs/hp...very, very respectable.

This baby weighs 700lbs (with rider) and puts out 240rwhp with the fatter jets & AV100LL (Aviation 100oct low-lead).....power to weight of 2.9lbs/hp.

IF you can get a good launch, without pulling the front wheel or burning out, she will top out first gear at 65 in about 2 to 2.5 seconds, depending on temperature and humidity.

It was a 1200cc V-4 bored out to 1500cc. Those are a pair of carbs sticking out of each side, each one directly feeding it's own cylinder.

DSC_0334-1.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have a full car. My car is only 99.83%. It has a hole starting in the rear fender lip :D.

1996 Nissan Altima, 160,000 miles. Not worthy of a photo. Automatic POS. It's a hand-me-down from the wife since I had to prematurely get rid of my truck. Now she has a nice new vehicle to haul the kids around in and I'm stuck with the POS auto transmission for 4 more years. Would have replaced the Altima if it wasn't for Toyota's rusting framerails on the Tacomas. Toyota was 1 year too late on the buy back. I could have sold it back to Toyota for more than I paid for it after driving it for 4 years. Can't wait to replace the autocrap with anything that has a real transmission in it at this point. It's driving me crazy.

I'm glad to see there's other people here who've freed themselves from the cage. :headbang: I ride a 1986 Honda Interceptor.

With a listed curb weight of 2900lbs @ stated 370hp gives a power to weight of 7.8lbs/hp...very, very respectable.

Yea.. The problem as I stated though is traction.. with it being FWD.. when you give it gas, all the weight transfers to the rear causing a loss of traction in the front.. Not always.. but most of the time. Its a fun little car... I've just put the Mopar upgrades on it.

I believe my next car will be an SRT-6 Crossfire. Whatever it is though. it has to be RWD. lol

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars

Here in my car
I can only receive
I can listen to you
It keeps me stable for days
In cars

Here in my car
Where the image breaks down
Will you visit me please?
If I open my door
In cars

Here in my car
I know I've started to think
About leaving tonight
Although nothing seems right
In cars

I'm glad to see there's other people here who've freed themselves from the cage. :headbang: I ride a 1986 Honda Interceptor.
I miss my 83 Honda Nighthawk. It was my first bought in 2002. The kids got a little older and it's playtime, baseball, and they actually enjoy spending time and playing with Mom and Dad. I sold it in 2006 and I'm back in the cage like an animal wanting to be released :D.

I have a few years until I become the stupidest person alive according to the kids, ie, the teenage years. When that happens and they want nothing to do with Mom and Dad, I'll get another bike.

2003 Lancer Evolution VIII GS-R ;)
But much of the after market parts are coming off. I am sick of getting profiled.(and getting tickets that are BS)

1993 Jeep YJ 4 banger, needs work... my first "real" car.
1997 Miata, supercharged fun convertible
2004 SRT-4, my commuter
2005 SE-R, my wife's car.

Next car on the line up (some day in the far future) would be a good conditioned/restored late 80s early 90s Porsche 911.

Most reactions

Back