Casa Bacardi visit.

Fedaykin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
hebercollphotography.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to the Casa Bacardi distillery in Puerto Rico(where I live) with my girl yesterday. All of these where taken with my nifty fifty. Didn't take too many pictures as the weather sucked. But here are my favorites. These are mostly snapshots, but C&C is welcome as always:

4725890545_d7f2ed28a1_b.jpg

4725890603_f586ea0bcb_b.jpg

4725890611_8af2e39dcc_b.jpg

4725890571_bb653176c3_b.jpg

4725890539_e7ae6991a7_b.jpg

4725890557_4bb5cfcd3c_b.jpg

7. My girlfriend.
4726000975_3b94b5f18c_b.jpg

P.S. Is 800 on the long side a good image size for posts? Too big, too small?

Nice!; Bajale pal Castillo Seralles en Ponce y me dices jeje; Saludos desde Yauco!
Nice Pics!
I consider 800*600px to be the best dimensions for web!

#1 is pretty neat. Love the green.

Nice!; Bajale pal Castillo Seralles en Ponce y me dices jeje; Saludos desde Yauco!
Nice Pics!
I consider 800*600px to be the best dimensions for web!

Haha tengo ir un dia de estos. Es que es un viaje medio largo desde Trujillo :p Bueno ver otro boricua aqui :thumbup:
#1 is pretty neat. Love the green.

Thanks. I didn't even have to edit it to bring out that green, that's pretty much how it looked like.

Number 2 gets me real well, I love it, but try and see if you could edit out the little red line, it seems like a reflection, once you see it, it becomes a real distraction.

Also loved number one! a must have photo!!

Number 2 gets me real well, I love it, but try and see if you could edit out the little red line, it seems like a reflection, once you see it, it becomes a real distraction.

Ah yeah, didn't notice the red line till now. Meh maybe I'll clone it out later. I don't love the picture anyways, too noisy, wish I had had more time to shoot it, and more light.

Thanks for the feedback!

Ah yeah, didn't notice the red line till now. Meh maybe I'll clone it out later. I don't love the picture anyways, too noisy, wish I had had more time to shoot it, and more light.

Thanks for the feedback!

No problem! Go checkout the pictures i just posted, i would love some feedback from you also :p

#1. Decent shot....can crop a bit more at the right.

#2. Excellent shot....try another one with the complete bottle - neck to bottom...

#3. The Bat could've been good if it was a full one with some different angle of shot.

#4. Another good shot...crop the right top corner.

#5. Not a good one since it has a lot of free space on the right...choose a different angle.

#6. Doesnt make any sense....:((

#7. Lucky YOU...such a cute gf you have....she should be a model...I bet. About the photo....next time, ask her to do the hair, frame her full face - not with half ear off...:)) and it would be lovely one.

Just my couple of cents.

#1. Decent shot....can crop a bit more at the right.

#2. Excellent shot....try another one with the complete bottle - neck to bottom...

#3. The Bat could've been good if it was a full one with some different angle of shot.

#4. Another good shot...crop the right top corner.

#5. Not a good one since it has a lot of free space on the right...choose a different angle.

#6. Doesnt make any sense....:((

#7. Lucky YOU...such a cute gf you have....she should be a model...I bet. About the photo....next time, ask her to do the hair, frame her full face - not with half ear off...:)) and it would be lovely one.

Just my couple of cents.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree on basically all you said. Thing is we where on a timed tour, I didn't have time to take the shots I wanted and to think them through. As I said these are basically snapshots. For example #6 I shot from a moving trolley, I just wanted to get a shot, any shot ;) On #4, you know I thought about cropping the top right too, guess I should have done it. I kind of like the free space on #5. I tried to get a full shot of the bat, but it was literally right at the entrance of a small entrance hall, couldn't get a full shot with my 50mm without stepping outside and shooting through the glass doors, so I went with a headshot :p

Thanks for the compliment on the girlfriend, appreciated. I plan on going back one day, hopefully with a couple of new lenses and better prepared to get the shots I wanted.

Let me know when you do that....:))

Most reactions

Back