jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Case Eagle.JPG

Cat Trac.JPG

Short Case.JPG

Purdy... love that Cat 60 with original cab! That's a RARE beast.

I had a feeling you would like that. I was going to take some pics of the interior but I got the feeling the owner did not want me near it. I tried talking with him as I had a ton of questions, he was polite but not real friendly. So I googled it and found the answers.This one was gray with red lettering and sounded so tough when running.

Are these pics getting old? I have about 16 more I was going to post, like 3 a day.

Keep going!

Growing up my dad was a John Deere dealer.... But we lived on Case Road. Despite my obvious preference for the brand that put me through college, I still love seeing old farm equipment even if it's not green.

Growing up my dad was a John Deere dealer.... But we lived on Case Road. Despite my obvious preference for the brand that put me through college, I still love seeing old farm equipment even if it's not green.
I have some pics of John Deere but I didn't frame them well so I did not post any. I will in the coming months. I have three antique tractor shows in my calendar so far.

I have learned a lot on here and my framing is making progress so I am getting more keepers. These pics were taken in the summer when I just started to take it seriously and began to post here. It seems with each day, I am adding more things in my mental notebook or pre frame checklist.

Sky blowout, and shutter anxiety is currently challenging me the most.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back