castle and the star

holy crap......that is NICE hand holding skill.....I remember one time I was walking downtown Toronto and shooting pictures, they all look great from the viewfinder (well I enlarged to check as well for some...but then i got tired of it) but after I loaded em on to my comp, I realize how blurry they turned out.......one question about tripod thou, can a tripod give you the creative angle you want?
cuz some shots were done with me bending one knee and looking up the sky..........

For a one second hand held shot that's unbelievable!
You may want to try Photoshop to sharpen it though.

i think everyone has beaten the sharpness to death. This is really an intriguing pictures. The color variants with the clouds in the night leaving only one star.

This composition is execellent along with the lighting, etc.

It may have been nice to attempt a shot with a faster shutter perhaps 1/2 or 3/4 of a second to just see the effects on distant items. It could have been neat, but then again it could have been just the opposite.

Nice Job!

I like it, especially the colors. You might experiment with decreasing the brightness in just the lower half. The ethereal look of the steeple is overpowered a little by the brightness of the lower building. You may even decrease color saturation (not my usual suggesstion) in the lower part and soften the focus slightly more.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back