Cat in the wild

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photoblog.jeroencoert.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saw this gorgeous Jaguar E-type when I passed it at the dike near Marken (NL). So I hit my brakes with 2 feet, parked somewhere in the grass, grabbed my camera and ran back to shoot this:

IMG_3940.jpg

:hail:DRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :hail:

ME WANT CAT!

If they wouldn't mean so much work and if they weren't so useless for most of the things I need cars for, I'd get a classic ...

nice car and nice composition

I love old E-types, Jag needs to make some kind of throwback design, their new stuff is just hideous and getting more so. :thumbdown:

With that being said, this is a great capture, made more so by the berm behind the car. Nice eye!

Holy cow, this is a car photo that even I like!
And the reason for that is not the colour of the grass on the dike!

Wow. This photo is so clean in its composition, all just horizontal rectancles (grass, path, grass, sky) ... and then this BEAUTY of a car! Too cool!

They should start designing these cars after women...
wait, they are... nevermind.....

seriously I love this shot, looks professional, the time of day
was choice in the lighting department....

The body shape has a nostolgia to it, looks ok to me .... I'd go for a 59 caddy any day over ANY car in existence... though thats just me...

Ok I have made a few people angry just because I think the car is "hideous". I like the photo. I have never been too impressed with jag's I have driven 2 one with an inline 6 and a V12. Not much room and too low to the ground. The one pictured here has a bubble butt. Still it's a nice picture.

I love old E-types, Jag needs to make some kind of throwback design, their new stuff is just hideous and getting more so. :thumbdown:

With that being said, this is a great capture, made more so by the berm behind the car. Nice eye!

That's because Ford Motor Co. owns the Jag now.

A friend has an XK140....sweet!

hmmm.. think you improved the crop? :)

Most reactions

Back