Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Which one you like most and why ???

Cat2.jpg

cat1.jpg

One thing I've read about animal photography is to get down on their level. In these photos you're looking down on them, it makes us think lower of them. If you get down on their level, people are forced to consider them as equals, which makes for much better photography.

Take a look at the best animal or even child photography you've ever seen. Almost all of them the camera is the same height as the animal or child's head. If not lower.

And yeah the flash really makes the eyes look strange. But as far as shots go I like the first better because the tail is visible.

If you were going for that whole 'deamon from hell look' I like the second one better. At poster size, that could be a scary picture to hang in your bedroom.
The combination of glowing eyes with the stance makes it look like something of pure evil that's ready to strike at a moment's notice. The piece of pumpkin (?) in front of it almost seems like it could have been the most recent victim of this beast.
Goes well with the Haloween mood.

Thanks Greg...hehe...Haloween mood...though it's not a very big occassion in our country :S

Thanks Jadin for your nice tips:....yes..always try in their height :D

thanks elrick too :D

I think #1 is quite good, it's like the cat tries to hide from you and it says "don't touch me, buddy" :)
btw. I don't mind about the eyes, it kinda adds mood (and I like the texture of the road). it's not a perfect shot but very lovely :p

Most reactions

Back