Cat Therapy

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sometimes a moment with the cat is therapeutic, Miss Em and Angus found a beautiful light and I thought it lent itself well to black and white to minimize some background issues. Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

Thanks for your thoughts Gary, on the right I removed a background object, guess I didn't go tight enough around the hood although it only went half way up, the outline is on the other side too...

It's a lovely moment with some very nice emotion to it.

Wish it was a profile shot but blah, blah, blah...hehe As is, you can still feel some emotion. =)

Wish it was a profile shot but blah, blah, blah...hehe As is, you can still feel some emotion. =)

Yup.. gotta agree with Mish on this one, I second the blah blah blah.. and the hehe. Other than that though I love the photo, maybe just clean up that black outline around the hoody.

I think I see light coming in through window blinds or shutters, but it's been lightened up so much that disappears for the most part. The light corners are hurting this shot I think. I'd suggest trying some different processing steps on it.

Thanks Chris Mish Robbins and Derrel :)

Mish, yeah profile would have been wonderful! I personally wish she didn't have her glasses on ;-)
Robins, outline noted, I may just leave the background as it was without editing...
Derrel, thanks, I did throw a lot at this one and pushed it to it's limits without blowing it out then added in the vignette to further complicate things to simplify the background ;-) lol I will try again!

I like this shot a lot. The outline doesn't bother me.

Nice moment.

Well, no more need to look at it then, gary, she already said she wanted to re-work it. ;)

I like her glasses! The moment itself between girl and kitty is so sweet that this image is worth some more attention. I agree with Derrel about the corners. It's more about the subjects but the processing has taken over. I would love to see this one again!

Most reactions

Back