Catching the Sun

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It has been sunny every day this week, I know it is only Tuesday :), but I have been able to catch the sunrise and sunset each day as I head to and from work. I was almost late today as I stopped in three places to take photos. With more sun in the forecast I'm set to take the camera every day to work. Just wish I could get a day off that was sunny. Anyway here are three images I took going to and from work.

jansun9672.jpg

jansun9665.jpg

jansun9664.jpg

This weekend better be nice and not to cold. I have an air-to-air shoot near Collingwood that has been postponed to many times. When the weather was nice they could never get the pilots together now they want to do it in the dead of winter. Last year I did a shoot in January and I had the window of the airplane open. It took about ten minutes before I could no longer load film as my fingers were forzen. Minus 18 degress celsius with a 120knot wind blowing is pretty damn cold when you are trying to take pics. This is one of the images from that shoot.

nexus13.jpg

Cheers,

Eric

I have been passing that barn every morning at 100km and now the sun should be nice the next few days to get some nice images. The boards are falling off and the roof looks like a tornado hit it. With any luck I should have nice lighting the next few days. I think my wife is getting suspicious as I have been leaving early for work this last week in order to have some extra time to stop and take pics.

I preach to everyone at work to take time and smell the flowers. On my trips to and from work I make sure I stop get out of the car and get a good blast of cold air in my face and take a few images. Keeps me sane as I really hate winters.

Eric

Great photos, I really like the tones in the 2nd one.

Well, Eric, what is there to say about your photos?
Each and everyone you post to the board is great.
I love the first, too, but also much appreciate the red golden colour on the walls of the shed in the second.

They're great Eric ... as per usual

I look forward to your posts they're always an inspiration ... they make me actually contemplate going out into the cold to take pictures ... it doesn't usually happen but you make me at least think about it :mrgreen:

What a great barn. I couldn't resist it, either! I only wish the top one was a little larger. ;) Nice stuff, as usual! :D

Most reactions

Back