Catrina & Eddie's New Year's Eve Wedding

Armin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.armindefiesta.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
New Year's Eve was both a celebration of welcoming 2008 and the day of Eddie & Catrina's wedding. They chose this day as it represented the start of their new lives together. It was a beautiful, intimate ceremony with a great New Year's Eve party/wedding reception afterwards. I got a LOT more images to edit for them for their album, but I just wanted to share a few favorites...C&C welcome! Enjoy :)

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

021.jpg

024.jpg

027.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

033.jpg

038.jpg

They're good...but there's a HUGE problem.

It doesn't matter how good your composition or how colourful the photo is...

The first thing that my eyes are drawn to (in EVERY shot)...is yoru logo. It's really distracting, and kind of out of place.

They're good...but there's a HUGE problem.

It doesn't matter how good your composition or how colourful the photo is...

The first thing that my eyes are drawn to (in EVERY shot)...is yoru logo. It's really distracting, and kind of out of place.

Ah thanks for addressing that Sideburns! You're right though, it's hard to miss! I only apply the logo when I post them online for public viewing, like my blog or forums, something I've decided to do after seeing some of my photos get copied and pasted on people's myspace or facebook profiles. The final images/prints are logo-free. Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for clearing up the logo thing. Now that I know to ignore that...these pictures are amazing. A lot of natural light on these which looks beautiful!

These are really good! You have such fun stuff here.
Thanks for sharing. :)

I appreciate your comments, thank you! It was one of the most fun weddings we shot in 2007.

Thanks for clearing up the logo thing. Now that I know to ignore that...these pictures are amazing. A lot of natural light on these which looks beautiful!

Gotta love natural light :thumbup: Thank you for your feedback!

Love the one of her and her little flower girl. That angle is very flattering to her!

I love that shot too, Thanks!

fantastic images!!! especially love the groom & groomsmen shot.... and the outdoor night shots! good work....

btw, your logo is fine on there!

The outdoor shots were challenging because it was FREEZING! haha. Thanks for your feedback :thumbup:

I like the night photo in the street. Something different in a great way

Most reactions

Back