CATS are the most intellectual and artistic creatures.

My dog contemplates things! I have a photo of him looking off into the sunset thinking about stuff. And the other day I spotted him looking up from eating, getting a blank look in his eyes (obviously in thought) and then go back to chowing down.

Anyone who tells you dogs don't think about life and other things is CRAAZY!

That's because cats are too good for that crap. They don't put up with stuff. Dogs are fooled into working for people with nothing given in return.

This is because dogs understand the importance of volunteer work in our modern-day capitalist society. They have evolved beyond the need for money, and simply work for food and shelter, kind of like a Buddhist monk. So dogs are like monks!

I can`t get past the otters being so smart,Ausseis are missing out,we have Platypus instead Will they do?. Wally

^Nawwww, dude! Cat's would probably hunt parrots if they lived in the same house. Thus making cats...

Cats > Any other animal

Yeah, that's a big no.

Any cat that has ever been near my family's Blue and Gold Macaaw keeps a GOOOOOD distance from him. And that goes for the dogs, too. The big dogs.

i love cats, but hate being around them, unless there small and furry and cute, the older ones who hiss and bite me are not artistic.

Yeah, that's a big no.

Any cat that has ever been near my family's Blue and Gold Macaaw keeps a GOOOOOD distance from him. And that goes for the dogs, too. The big dogs.

Absolutely. I have three dogs, three cats, and two parrots...a Blue & Gold Macaw and a Congo African Grey. NONE of the other animals will go anywhere near the reach of either of these birds. I think they instinctively know better.
My B&G is just a really big clown, but will turn a 12" piece of 2x4 into toothpicks within 30 minutes, so I can imagine what he could do to an apendage if he really wanted to.
As far as smarts go, it definitely goes to the Congo African Grey. One of the most intelligent creatures I have ever seen.

Well I happen to like cats, I like dogs too but I'm not much into the walking thing or picking up its poop. As far as cats being smart goes I have this story. My cat loves to play fetch, you throw she brings it back and drops it at your feet. A while ago she lost her ball for about a week. One day, she was scratching around under the dresser drawers meowing a bit in frustration, then she used her claws to pull open the lower drawer, one by one she pulled the contents out, hopped in the drawer and over the back so she's now under the dresser. Moment later she came back out of the lower drawer with the ball in her mouth and dropped it at my feet. I know humans that couldn't do that even if they could fit!

It has long been my theory that cats are the most philosopher-intellectual, artistic creatures out of all that inhabit our planet (including us). They sit there, exploring and wisely contemplating the world, keeping to the contemplative lifestyle, with a philosophy on life and metaphysics far in intellectual excess of our own. It seems that all artistic folk as well as intellectuals own a cat.

What are your opinions? And feel free to post photos of your cats.

I believe that rats are just as and maybe even more intellectual than cats in my experiance. Ive owned cats my entire life and rats for about 8 years; rats are so similar to people in the way they think and act, its scary. Haha

When my dog was small, he was useless like a cat
471746021_840b16655d.jpg

But when he grew up, I taught him how to not be useless. I taught him when I put his eating hat on, he eats a cat

PSYCHODELLIC ATTAK MODE~!
1304947544_c362b29e11.jpg

After he gets done eating a cat, he gets tired and naps
500002178_2bc6aedd81.jpg

Pat your leg and call, "Here Fido!" Fido comes running no matter where Fido is to love you and get petted and play with you.

Pat your leg and call, "Here Fluffy! Fluuuuuffffyyyyy! Fluffy, come here...." Fluffy will just walk on by if Fluffy is in the same room or Fluffy will never be seen if Fluffy is not in the same room.

Fluffy is nothing more than a tool to keep the mice away. Fido is your best friend whom holds unconditional love for you, no matter what.

:D

I'm the artistic one (or at least I like to think so). I look to my pets not for competition, but for inspiration! :D

DSC00808.jpg

I told my dog there were some people on here who thought cats were better than dogs, and this is the expression he gave me upon hearing that.

2300005634_d8743d88a7_o.jpg

He obviously disagrees, as he is rolling his eyes in disgust (caught his eyes in mid-roll). :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back