Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
No post process

51bd2cf3c9b504790b3c51db84b6d085.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I like it, but:
I believe that is a cattail, not a pussy willow.
I don't believe there was no processing. You may not have done any, but I bet the camera or the software used tr convert raw to jpg (if you shot raw) processed it.

I like it, but:
I believe that is a cattail, not a pussy willow.
I don't believe there was no processing. You may not have done any, but I bet the camera or the software used tr convert raw to jpg (if you shot raw) processed it.
I'm from Detroit, I guess I don't know the difference from cattail and a pussy willow.

I guess your right? It was raw on the camera and I used the wmu device and downloaded to phone. I did nothing to it, so it must have did something to convert it without my telling it to.

How did you know that?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm from Detroit, I guess I don't know the difference from cattail and a pussy willow.
My lovely wife is from Monroe. No worries.

I guess your right? It was raw on the camera and I used the wmu device and downloaded to phone. I did nothing to it, so it must have did something to convert it without my telling it to.

How did you know that?
All photographs go through some processing, even film. Raw is just data: camera settings, lens information and the sensor levels. What you see as a preview in the camera's monitor is an embedded (processes) jpg.

And probably what you are showing here is that same embedded jpeg which ignores a good bit of information that is in the raw file - and is, as yet, unused.

Most reactions

Back