Caught Bang to Rights

The stuffed anteater story was absurd. Long exposure, multiple flashes, lots of movement and zero blur on the animal. If he wasn't stuffed, then he suffered a stroke or seizure just as the photographer arrived.

Well then, I'll just take a stuffed animal out in the back yard and I too can be a wildlife photographer.

And I don't know what that website is... US headlines? this happened in the UK.

I think looking at it that it's just a forum and anybody can post whatever. I knew something was off when the headlines had so many mistakes in grammar. The person who is a forum member on there as AtoZ Publishers wrote this and seems to have embellished the information from the museum's site including what seems to be inaccurate statements. I wouldn't go completely by what that site says.

Eventually, however, judges found that Rodriguez had hired the wolf from a wildlife park

lol

There is always cheating in competitions.

At least they caught him.

I think it is a right sad state of affairs when you have to cheat in the art of photography, and any other thing too. If your good/great just show your skill that way, otherwise don`t enter.

I imagine hiring a wolf isn't all that easy.

Apparently there are agents. LOL
eccc4840d3263d338cc83b800c73b659.jpg

I think it is a right sad state of affairs when you have to cheat in the art of photography, and any other thing too. If your good/great just show your skill that way, otherwise don`t enter.

That's why I don't bother with photography competitions. It's never fair because most of the time judges are bias.

I read a well researched article that said that a large percentage of "wildlife" photos are taken of animals in captivity.
I know I've got photos of alligators and various wading birds that were taken in the wild of a local river and also in the Withlacoochee Wildlife park and you could not tell which are which??

Picture from zoo and things always bothered me morale as its like going into a prison a taking photos

Most reactions

New Topics

Back