Caution Ninjas!

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
They are hard to see, but every so often one does mistakenly catch the moonlight with their sword. Best to hope they aren't stalking you.

3973657257_9d6a5a3417_o.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Love the sword.
Good fun shot, and who doesnt love a ninja on thier carport :p
Maby could put some flash catches to show where his eyes are?
i dunno just a thought!
good job

Believe me the less light on me errr I mean the ninja the better. No one needs to see how quickly the uniform was bogied together. :lol:

I have a problem with the OP. Ninjas don't "mistakenly" do anything. I hope you fix that before a ninja sees this thread and then hunts you down!

I would say you accomplished what you were trying to do. If I had a nit it would be the bright light under the carport. Darkening it would make it easier to find the ninja.

Creative work though. Keep posting.

Craig

I would say you accomplished what you were trying to do. If I had a nit it would be the bright light under the carport. Darkening it would make it easier to find the ninja.

Creative work though. Keep posting.

Craig

clearly, that's why the ninja was hiding there. Ninjas are always hard to find. And they're masters of disguises.

robert you're assuming all ninjas are GOOD! ;)

Craig yeah I know what you mean. I have already considerably darkened this part, but clearly not enough. The neighbour had his backyard lights on :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back