CC needed on website

TrueColors

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ive only put a few hours so far on this website (most of that time just deciding what I want). I know it is far from finished but do you think its OK so far? What would you do or do differently?

Thanks

you forgot the link

I wouldnt use that server. Doesnt look professional especially when you see the free banner. I couldnt navigate easily (back button doesnt work). I dont like the blue frame. I would find a cheap host that have a web based website building tool. It would be a huge jump.

I just looked at wix.com website, their samples look awesome. I guess I just didnt like your design then :p

Yeah I plan to upgrade as soon as im done and then all those ads and banners go away - perhaps I didnt link the back button yet... sorry I know its not a complete website. My wife is a graphics arts designer and she is designing me a logo which will have that same font which she wrote to the gentlemen who designed that font and got permission for me to use it.

No, I meant the back button ON MY INTERNET EXPLORER did not work. Weird.

No, I meant the back button ON MY INTERNET EXPLORER did not work. Weird.

The website is built inside of a flash template. All of the "pages" are actually in one "page." So if you browse back on your browser, it takes you away from the flash site. To go "back" you would just reload the page.

Mine was built with wix.com, and works the same way, although I've built browsing into the flash itself.

Actually, flash will be going away shortly. Apple has never supported flash for its applications and more and more companies are following suite.

If you want your website to last, dont go with flash

Most reactions

Back