CC Please

BaileyAllison

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey! I am new here, and in the baby steps of turning my hobby into a business. I have been shooting for 3 years and decided it was time to share the love :)

While I am researching a better/more professional blog solution, I have posted some photos up on a blog. Would you mind telling me what you think?
I haven't had many other photographers look at my, it will be interesting to see what you guys/girls have to say!
Bailey Allison Photography

I KNOW the blog needs a lot of work, this is just a temporary solution. Thanks for any input you might have good OR bad!!

-Bailey

I'm assuming this is an attempt to drive traffic to a web site considering the photos are good and it's just a link...

I'm assuming this is an attempt to drive traffic to a web site considering the photos are good and it's just a link...

This isn't always the case, and we should all really give a person, especially a new member, the chance to post photos here before accusing them unjustly and causing them to leave. ;)

Welcome Bailey. As chammer mentioned pick out a few of your photos and post them here.:D

I'd agree, but there is another "welcome me" thread too... Just sayin.

No problem, and you might very well be right since no photos have come yet. :D

Wow, Im really sorry, as I stated in this or my other post, I am new the the whole world of "other photographers" as well as a forum. This was SURELY not an attempt to drive traffic, I genuinely want CC. I haven't yet read the link on how to post my photos here, but I am going to do so now.

I am very sorry that I came across differently than I had intended. I really just thought a link would be easier than posting photos here as well. :confused:

Just a newbie who had no idea. I just got back from dinner with my family and as soon as the kids are in bed I will be posting some photos here. Sorry again.

Wow, Im really sorry, as I stated in this or my other post, I am new the the whole world of "other photographers" as well as a forum. This was SURELY not an attempt to drive traffic, I genuinely want CC. I haven't yet read the link on how to post my photos here, but I am going to do so now.

I am very sorry that I came across differently than I had intended. I really just thought a link would be easier than posting photos here as well. :confused:

Just a newbie who had no idea. I just got back from dinner with my family and as soon as the kids are in bed I will be posting some photos here. Sorry again.
No need to apologize. We should have first asked you if you knew how to post the pics and please read up if not. Not say you're trying to drive traffic. Looking forward to see the pics you post, and WELCOME TO TPF!

Testing this one to see if it works from the blog or if I have to use photobucket...
kids3.jpg

Ok, guess it works just fine :)
kids2.jpg

beach-shoot3.jpg

20090820-dsc_0160.jpg

OK there are a few of my favorites that I have up so far. Thanks for your honest opinions and again, Im sorry If I came across wrong. I really do think this could be a fun place to hang out and learn :)

Last edited:
The first one is great! I love his expression haha.
-TJ

sorry to accuse, but we get people who are just trying to drive traffic to a site here sometimes, and their posts look exactly like yours.

I love the goggles one. that is a GREAT photo. The rest are good too.

I completely understand. Thanks for taking another peek.

What I don't really understand is why people would want to "drive" traffic to their site if it isn't their target customer? What good would that do him/her? Just for numbers? Is it a seo/google thing? I guess I just dont understand what the point is, unless they wanted an opinion, or wanted business. They know they aren't going to get any business from traffic driven from a photog forum.

Very nice shots. I like them all. :thumbup:

Very nice images.

I love pic #2, gives a real sense that she is looking right
at you. Great job

#4 is a nice shot, but watch the horizon, there is some tilt and
that drew my attention away from the couple.

Thank you!! I didn't even notice the horizon but now that you mention it... I was sitting on the ground with a tilted head ;) I need to crop it straight, it does take away. Thanks :)

Most reactions

Back