CC Please

mandabec

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So What do you think? Are the subjects to far over in the pic?

JA.jpg

Yerp. Oh and the picture looks a bit on the flat and cold side. And he didn't say cheese either.

I'd say yes, as well. The guy dominates too much in the centre, not helped by his size and white shirt either. It tends to make the female look less important in the shot.
I don't like the feet being chopped off either, nothing a bit of cropping wouldn't fix, lose the legs and the shrub on the RHS and it would be a whole lot better IMHO.

In answer to your question... Yes, I think they are too close to the edge.

I think the man's white shirt threw off your meter for this photo. Overall it is underexposed; but the shirt is very bright. In fact, it is blown out by the collar.

You're tag says it is OK to edit your photos, so I had a very quick two-minute edit...
JA.jpg

I gave the photo a tighter crop so that the legs wouldn't be chopped off at the ankles and so that the tight space on the left side wouldn't be so distracting. I also adjusted the levels and gave it a soft light layer around 60% or so. I'm not 100% satisfied with it; but I'm all out of time to mess with it anymore today.

She looks quite enthusiastic (and hopeful), he looks as if he'd rather be somewhere else having a beer and a bucket of wings.

Most reactions

Back