cc?!?

photog4life

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
dzbbdu.jpg

this is a picture itook of a fake sunflower.... i think it was a good shot seems pretty sharp only thing is is on this monitor it looks warm but on the monitor i use for editing it looks fine... so i dont know about that... anyways thank for looking hopefully you liked it... i also just ghetto rigged a background (white towel)

Using tripod...

F/3
1/6
iso 80

umm i think that is the info...

It looks really warm and over saturated on my monitor. Have you calibrated either of your monitors?

It looks really warm and over saturated on my monitor. Have you calibrated either of your monitors?

no but both are brand new so i figured they were both calibrated... how do i callibrate them?

it's 1/4, F3 and ISO 100.

What kind of CC do you want? I don't have much good to say about it really. The yellowed towel texture is unfortunate, it looks super sat'd and noisy for ISO 100. Did you bring this up in exposure in PP? Something is off with those numbers.

**** its the wrong photo!! not that my other one was any better...

well since i dont have the right one what would you do on the technical side of things to get rid of the yellowed towel and all the other things =/

.........well since i dont have the right one what would you do on the technical side of things to get rid of the yellowed towel and all the other things =/

Select it and dial down the saturation.

yellowdesat.jpg

To start, I'd shoot it in a vase or the like, so its upright. You can get the exact same shot, but taking the flower away from the backdrop will help. Also have it as far from your backdrop as you can manage with your lens. Any chance of posting the SOOC (straight out of the camera)?

To start, I'd shoot it in a vase or the like, so its upright. You can get the exact same shot, but taking the flower away from the backdrop will help. Also have it as far from your backdrop as you can manage with your lens. Any chance of posting the SOOC (straight out of the camera)?

no sorry thats why i cant post the picture i originally wanted... i formatted my card and it deleted everything...

no sorry thats why i cant post the picture i originally wanted... i formatted my card and it deleted everything...

If you haven't used the card yet, the images are still there.

If you haven't used the card yet, the image is still there.

what do i need to do then to get it?

and how did you select the background? i cant figure out how to select just the back ground... also when ever you selct the subject is there anyway to inverse it? like on photoshop?

Take a new one :)

ill just retake it using the same settings...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back