CC's please

Shanny

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these pictures of my daughter out in the leaves today. Any CC's would be appreciated!

015smalll.jpg

013smalll.jpg

012smalll.jpg

I think the images are cute. I do have to ask, did you select the background and add a blur to it? Something seems funky to me, maybe it's just me, but where her hair is?

no, that's how the background turned out. I shot wide open at a 1.8. Thanks for the compliment :D

oh okie. What lens size were you using? And anytime! :)

I would like to see #1 with the kid on the right and the space on the left. And #3 with more space on the right.

Were you using a hot-shoe mounted flash? Looks like you're getting the focus right at f/1.8 - not sure how 'beginner' you are but that's a big deal if you're just getting into it.

I would like to see #1 with the kid on the right and the space on the left. And #3 with more space on the right.

I agree that this would have been ideal framing for those 2 pics..

oh okie. What lens size were you using? And anytime! :)

It's a 50mm f/1.8 on a Sony A300

I got my DSLR camera 10 months ago, so I'm relatively new to this. I didn't use a flash, all natural light. I don't have a flash other than the one on the camera. To tell you the truth, I never use the flash. I prefer my pictures without it - but that could be because I don't properly know how to use it :)
Why is getting the focus right on 1.8 a big deal? Is it harder to focus on that than other f/stops?

Most reactions

Back