jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are few of the other shots that I got along with the coral honeysuckle. The bluebonnets were in bloom, but they were scattered, instead of in a mass. Supposedly Ennis, TX has a spectacular bloom, so if I get adventurous on the weekend, I may drive out there.

CobeaBeardtongue01
by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
If you look closely on the bluebonnet, you can see a bubble nest...
TexasBluebonnet02 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
Should have used a deeper DOF on this next one.
MixedLupines by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Nice set and shooting, Jeff, and I see the bubbles, cool! I miss seeing the blue bonnets in and around Austin so thanks for sharing.

Beautiful flowers.....
Thanks!

Nice set and shooting, Jeff, and I see the bubbles, cool! I miss seeing the blue bonnets in and around Austin so thanks for sharing.
Thank you and you are welcome! Was going to go to Ennis to see the bluebonnet fields there this weekend, but it's supposed to rain, so I probably won't do that. Besides, I have a bridge to get a pic of in Dallas.

Texas flowers! What time of day were these taken? I try to get the close up flowers in shade by bringing something with me or having my husband block the sun.

Texas flowers! What time of day were these taken? I try to get the close up flowers in shade by bringing something with me or having my husband block the sun.
It was at about 12:30, so the sun wasn't directly overhead. There were some scattered clouds, but not too many.

beautiful close up shots of the first two. gorgeous flowers.

Most reactions

Back