Cell Phone Upgrade

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S9+ basically for the camera.

I would regularly upgrade to chase the better camera phone but have decided not to bother now and I will basically keep this one until it stops working

This it to do mainly with the price they are asking for probably not that much gain and the image quality in my opinion still not being as good as a stand alone camera. I would rather spend the money on a lens and/or camera.

I was wondering if others on the forum are happy to upgrade regularly or do you hang on to what you have?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

One of the main reasons I bought my phone was that it had a 12mp camera, but I never use my phone as a camera, what a waste of money....

P30 would beat it hands down, but I switched to iPhone 8+ after constantly chasing upgrades. I usually have my camera with me wherever I go and other than a few BHS shots and shots of us in places I use the camera. I realised that the phone, it does exactly what I need it to do and I don’t need to chase the tech, you never win anyway so I’ll stick with this for the foreseeable future.
I realised I was paying for a phone camera and had a d850 slung over my shoulder, absolutely no point [emoji23]

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back