cellphone pic.

ya man, plus im not trying to take photography seriously. just trying to have some fun, so a cellphone cam is gonna work for now. thanks for showing me those pics!

Then why are you on a photography forum asking for c&c for pictures if you aren't taking it seriously.

asking for some c&c for one picture does not mean im taking photography seriously.

I am sure he is here for the same reason I like to hear if I did good at a Rec League of Volleyball, I am no where near taking it seriously, but it's nice to hear if I did good...way to turn someone away from something they are new at or could have a lot of interest in...

exactly, thanks man.

Picture sucks. It's not focused; composition and subject matter is not interesting.

Better luck next time.

Picture sucks. It's not focused; composition and subject matter is not interesting.

Better luck next time.

thanks, i only took a picture of trash b/c the assignment for my photo class is take an interesting picture of trash.

thanks, i only took a picture of trash b/c the assignment for my photo class is take an interesting picture of trash.

That it was for a particular assignment might have been pertinent info to add in the original posting, though I can't imagine what class wants you using a cell cam for assignments? Could be though, so I'll bite. Unfortunately "interesting" is not what this is (sorry). You will need to get more creative than this, either with the subject matter or how it's presented. I am guessing a "think outside the box" was what was intended with such a mundane assignment. Just snapping away at whatever trash cans you see doesn't make a photo interesting and, if you want my ever-so-humble opinion, is a lazy way of going about it.

That said, camera phones can do nice pictures...case in point (perhaps?). I took this one with my cam phone via kayak 2 months ago.

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=100000639407588

That it was for a particular assignment might have been pertinent info to add in the original posting, though I can't imagine what class wants you using a cell cam for assignments? Could be though, so I'll bite. Unfortunately "interesting" is not what this is (sorry). You will need to get more creative than this, either with the subject matter or how it's presented. I am guessing a "think outside the box" was what was intended with such a mundane assignment. Just snapping away at whatever trash cans you see doesn't make a photo interesting and, if you want my ever-so-humble opinion, is a lazy way of going about it.

That said, camera phones can do nice pictures...case in point (perhaps?). I took this one with my cam phone via kayak 2 months ago.

the teacher doesnt recommend it, but he says its ok for now. its a beginning photography class. nice photo!

So yur teacher is trying to get you to expand your creative vision. He did not want a pic of a few trash cans, of course thts not going to be interesting. He wanted you to open your mind and expand your imagination. Maybe a hobo digging through trash, maybe a find a good angle of a no littering sign with trash littered around it. Here's one of the first pics when you search google for trash pictures.

trash-use1a.jpg

bumping a year old thread to say "Lol"

nice.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back