DiamondCactus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3405120182_c705f5f994_b.jpg

Wow, i really like this photo. The crow sets it all off!

thanks, it is one of my favorites. I love the crow myself it gives it an Edgar Allan Poe feel.

nice photo all around, the dead tree, the crow. nice work

Extremely cool!

This is the photo everyone has. Everyone who's ever been to a military-style cemetary has this photo.

What everyone doesnt have is the bird and the tree. I think these two things really help the photo tremendously and really make it one of a kind. Nice job.

Mark

thanks, I guess this tree looks a lot like the one in Washington DC, I had a friend bet me he has been here, then I told him it was in Washington State.

This is the photo everyone has. Everyone who's ever been to a military-style cemetary has this photo.

What everyone doesnt have is the bird and the tree. I think these two things really help the photo tremendously and really make it one of a kind. Nice job.

Mark
I agree with Mark. Those two elements really help this image. :D

when the page first loaded all i could see was the tree and some headstones, thought to myself, its ok. As soon as i scrolled down to view the whole shot with the crow/raven/watever, it immediately changed how i felt about it. the bird makes the shot in my opinion. without it, it wouldnt be near as effective. Good job!

Great shot and perfectly timed...

Mark

completely agree. I have quite a few shots of Arlington and none of them look like this. Great shot!

Most reactions

Back