CEMETERY

Peter Murphy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took this photo today at a cemetery by my house, let me know what you think.

birdhousethingy.jpg

Thanks,
Peter

I'm a little confused on what your focus is on. You made an attempt to color the flower cross, but its not in focus.

I agree... A cemetary is often a great loacation for some interesting images, but there's SO much going on here, I'm not certain of what it is I'm seeing. With so much in the composition and the strong lighting ratio, I feel it's too "busy."

Try isolating your subject more. A different angle might help.

Good luck!

-Pete

Thanks for the comments, I'll try to keep those things in mind next time. BTW...I didn't color the flower cross I just desaturated the picture except for the reds, cause I thought it looked neat..maybe I was wrong.

Its an interesting thing to do, but in this case it seems lost in the confusion. Sorry Peter, I don't care for this too much. There seems to be too many visual elements fighting for your attention and it all conflicts with no point of interest.

Too chaotic. Also I find my concentration struggling between the out of focus red and the sharp focus parts.

To be honest, it looks like you didn't really know what you were taking a picture of.
The composition is all wrong and I'm getting a headache.
Rule of Thirds.
Rule of Thirds.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back