"Centerpiece"

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
...of every kitchen, is the sink.

5935123190_b95f1c4e92_b.jpg

The picture overall seems a bit grainy, and the black sprayer in the background as well as the green light reflecting off the faucet is extremely distracting. Overall the POV seems a bit weak, I think you could take a much better photo by tweaking the angle as well as getting rid of any distractions.

Dang, and all this time I thought it was the stove top. Could you give up the secret for cooking Dover Sole from the sink? I've watched Bobby Flay, Gordon Ramsey, Jamie Oliver, Emeril and so on and so forth and they all seem to use some sort of heating element.

Dang, and all this time I thought it was the stove top. Could you give up the secret for cooking Dover Sole from the sink? I've watched Bobby Flay, Gordon Ramsey, Jamie Oliver, Emeril and so on and so forth and they all seem to use some sort of heating element.

I bet NONE of the people you were watching cooked anything from a dirty pot or pan. I bet NONE of them prepared on a dirty counter top. I bet NONE of them used fresh vegetables or fruits from their garden without washing them. Think about that before you try to write a snappy reply and just wind up sounding no so snappy...

The sink is an intregal part of the kitchen, to say the least. Without it none of the required and necessary duties you mentioned could be accomplished. Without the stovetop or oven, where is the food being cooked? When dining at an open restaraunt, what are you, as a guest, offerd to view? Do you get to see the dishwashers or the cooks? As I said, the sink has an important role, but as a centerpiece, I think not. Snap.

Only on TPF can absolutely anything be turned into a moronic debate.

I would call it the bane of my existence, where all dirty dishes accumulate.

Most reactions

Back