Cerro Santa Lucia, Santiago, Chile

Angela Lourenço

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
33105-1453764910-bc27d400c3a63acfa95a9e9f6888b462.jpg

I really like the massive depth shown by the close foreground plants and the distant mountains.
Would be better with more light on the plants though it is nice that the flowers are lit. Maybe a crop with less of the dark plants.
Good location for a postcard shot if it weren't for the haze.

I like the flowers but did you add the mountains in Photoshop or they were there? Because it is looking that you added them....I don't know maybe I'm wrong.

I like the flowers but did you add the mountains in Photoshop or they were there? Because it is looking that you added them....I don't know maybe I'm wrong.

Just looked up that area she posted, there's mountains in that location. Actually im quite jealous for not being there!

Good picture, damn haze!

Google Maps

They were really there and the landscape is amazing. The average height of this mountains is about 13000ft. I took another picture without the plants, but I didn't think the conceptual contrast and the visual balance were as strong as the first one.
2016-01-26_10-50-41.jpg

Extremely well done images, I mean wow!

Just looked up that area she posted, there's mountains in that location. Actually im quite jealous for not being there!

Good picture, damn haze!

Google Maps

Perhaps with a less cloudy sky, the mountain and the city would be more integrated and the picture would be more touristic. However, I like the idea of the mountain floating over the city. Anyway, you should know the Andes! The place is amazing! Tks

One of the most beautiful cities in the world! Nice shot.

Nominated for Photo of the Month

Last edited:
They were really there and the landscape is amazing. The average height of this mountains is about 13000ft. I took another picture without the plants, but I didn't think the conceptual contrast and the visual balance were as strong as the first one. View attachment 114962

Plant one, definitely the plant one! the second shot is just to bland, yay buildings, oh look mountins. The plant one POPS, it immediately drew my eyes to the plants then i was wow'd by the snow topped mountains hiding in the background. In plain sight! Very well done

Most reactions

Back