C'est Paris!

Caly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay here I go, these are some shots of Paris, obviously my family and friends go like "Great!" etc... But you know, you gotta like your children's drawings and all. ;)

Thanks in advance for your comments:

dsc00181go.jpg

dsc0016nk.jpg

dsc00161i.jpg

dsc0015e.jpg

dsc0129b.jpg

dsc0026q.jpg

dsc0153p.jpg

Thanks guys!:D

Love the PPing on the first 4, it starts to get really overdone on the last 3.

I like #1 & 3 the most - nice underlying images and the PPing gives a terrific look that matches the images.

#5 is just a smudgy mess - a standard image that is not rescued by the PPing., #6 is confused and #7 gives me a headache.

Congrats on 1-4

Lew

Love the first one despite being really noisy (grainy).

The one before the last is nice but it gets you dizzy, I suppose it's from the editing.

Looks like you have been playing with highlights a lot :lol:. Love #4 and 6

Indeed Kethaneni, I'm kind of on/off with this lol.

Thanks everybody for your comments. I'll post some 'psychedelic' stuff that I shot lately.

Like this window reflecting a multicolor monument:

dsc0027modif.jpg

Hey TPFers!

Took this one this afternoon in Paris, very light PPing.

dsc0037jg.jpg

The lines look ok, but I'm thinking about cropping it to get rid of a part of the right side. (And hide the black spot as well)

What do you think? TIA!

I really like the shot of the Sacré-Cœur Basilica, with the light behind it. Nice.

I really like the shot of the Sacré-Cœur Basilica, with the light behind it. Nice.

Oh thanks, but to be honest, I woke up at 7 am that morning (with a serious headache) , the morning light was awesome and by the time I get there, the light disappeared to a grey/crappy blue sky. So I've kinda PPed big time. :blushing:

Hey TPFers!

Took this one this afternoon in Paris, very light PPing.

dsc0037jg.jpg

The lines look ok, but I'm thinking about cropping it to get rid of a part of the right side. (And hide the black spot as well)

What do you think? TIA!

try to get rid of the skuzz on the wall yes. the blown light straight ahead distracts me too. i like the shot though and minimal PP.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back