CG Landscapes By MD!**UPDATED**

Wow! I love the water effect you've done in the second! And the clouds in the first are unreal. The eagle really makes the first pic. Though it looks too fake for the rest of the scene.

Glacier.jpg

greenisland.jpg

thanks for viewing!

md

Dude I stole yer Glacier National Park and set it as my wallpaper. Hope Ya dont mind. :mrgreen:

FREAKIN AWESOME WORK BTW!

thats awesome dude!!! let me know if you want anything custom made for wallpapers, im taking orders :)

Simply astounding. I have just downloaded terregan and am just starting to get into this type of application. And for the life of me cannont figure out how you guys are coming up with such great textures. Just simply outstanding work gentlemen and women!

thanks clark! let me know if you need any goodies!! ive got a treasure trove on my HD of stuff. :)

Took a hiatus to give my computer some rest, now im back bitches!! im rick james!

alone.jpg

md

check it yo!

rainier.jpg

sunset.jpg

topdown.jpg

unicycle.jpg

comments and critique is always welcome!!!

md

Wow looks like someone decide to move from landscapes...matt the unicycle is freakin great! did you build from scratch and what programs are you using exactly? enquiring minds want to know. :D

i used bryce 5 with the unicycle. it came as a ready to go model, but i skinned and and gave it the color and rendering.

all the other stuff was terragen. im trying my hand at solid modelling, but i reall dont have the patience for it....

md

Really great work. I've been trying my hand at this but have not gotten anywhere near the results you have. Keep it up!
Danny

Most reactions

New Topics

Back