Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This looked like a cool view.
03153456.jpg

What do you think?

Very interesting...I rather like the harsh colors, it sorta lends it a grungy look. Well done!

it does have a grunge look and you captured an angle that works perfectly for this! :thumbup:

now go comment on my last post :mrgreen:

You are creative on your angles at times!
And hey, I'd so like to just know how to bring out individual colours in an otherwise b+w photo - not "learn". Just know! Then I'd try it out on some of my photos...

JonMikal said:
now go comment on my last post :mrgreen:
Ok! ;)

:lmao:

LaFoto said:
You are creative on your angles at times!
And hey, I'd so like to just know how to bring out individual colours in an otherwise b+w photo - not "learn". Just know! Then I'd try it out on some of my photos...
Well, if you have photoshop it's easy.... if you don't some other programs have the ability.
All I did was adjust the saturation on each individual color in the photo. I brought the saturation on each color down all the way(making it B&W) Then I turned the saturation on red up a little to bring it out.

other than that a little contrast adjustment and the top and bottom black bar.
The rest was put there by the intense winter sun. :D

I'd say it warrants a comment simply for the fact that it's different from the kind of pictures that everyone else on here takes. No offence to them, it's just that this is really unique.

Just incidentally, has anyone noticed that for almost every thread, the ratio of views to replies is almost always around 10:1?

mal said:
I'd say it warrants a comment simply for the fact that it's different from the kind of pictures that everyone else on here takes. No offence to them, it's just that this is really unique.
Thanks!

Just incidentally, has anyone noticed that for almost every thread, the ratio of views to replies is almost always around 10:1?
well, how many times have you viewed this thread? And how many times have you posted in it?
It's probably a ratio of about 10:1
(and it's probably the same for everyone else.)

:mrgreen:

Just to clarify, I wasn't criticising people for viewing and not commenting, I just found it interesting that the ratio is usually the same, although conversations like this mess up the rule somewhat!

mal said:
Just to clarify, I wasn't criticising people for viewing and not commenting, I just found it interesting that the ratio is usually the same, although conversations like this mess up the rule somewhat!
It's always good to break habbit everyonce in a while :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back