Chain-Linked

sillyphaunt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bugshots.net
Took this while visiting my husband in North Carolina last weekend. I really like the photo. Any critiques?

nc10.jpg

I love how the focus on the chainlink doesn't fall off on the right. Great job on that. Also, you got lucky on the people, that little boy is cute. I think this is a lovely shot.

Good job, something almost Cartier-Bresson about it. Shame the kid is a bit burnt out, but there's a lot of mid-tone with the fence, so it's probably exposed about right.

I like it... hmm somewhere somewhen I saw a shot very simmilar to this bt with a dog in a place where the kid is now, I dunno who took it but I also liked it! This one is even better

Thanks for the comments! The kid is my daughter, actually, and the other person is my husband. They were walking ahead and I snapped the picture. :lol:

I have it in color too actually

nc11.jpg

I like the b&w version a lot, :thumbup: this place has turned me into a b&w junkie.

Since this is the critique area, I would like to see more of the length of the fence. IMO, its cut a little short, keeping this from being an amazing photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back