Chain of Rocks Bridge

RegiUsh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yesterday I went eagle watching hoping to get an eagle pic. No eagles but this bridge was closed down when I was a teen and we used to walk to where the bend is on the bridge climb down the man hole and sit on the column. You could see for miles and miles. So I tried to capture that bend for sentimental reasons while still getting a good angle on the bridge.

IMG_0558-2.jpg

IMG_0533-2.jpg

I used to fish just up river from there -- not too close mind you as that's some bad water.

EXIF data says you're using LR. You're losing the highlights in the ice. Are you processing camera JPEGs or CR2 files?

Joe

Yes very treacherous around the chain of rocks. I use JPEGs. I just started a free trial for LR and I can assure you, as of right now... I have no idea how to use it. I did my best without knowing. I will learn it fast though. Where are you in St. Louis? I live about 20 miles out of Eureka.

Yes very treacherous around the chain of rocks. I use JPEGs. I just started a free trial for LR and I can assure you, as of right now... I have no idea how to use it. I did my best without knowing. I will learn it fast though. Where are you in St. Louis? I live about 20 miles out of Eureka.

Further west past Eureka? I'm in the city; I live on The Hill. I can help with LR.

Joe

Most reactions

Back