Challenge?

photog4life

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello i am starting a clothing brand and need a logo... i am not good enough at design to make my own... SO if someone would be nice enough to design me a picture i would love it... here is what i am basing it off of
1gp34i.jpg
it does not have to be exactly like that but pretty similiar... thanks

If i like someones enough to use it you would recieve a gift pack of stickers and a shirt using the design

You realize there are people on here that get paid for that, right?

Do you own that image you posted.. and are wanting to COPY? I would be willing to be the Actual Owner would be upset about that!

^ I don't know, a cross with a sash is pretty basic/ common. The bigger question is do you *really* want that for your logo/brand?

ok recieving more hate than help sooo **** it...

You are not going to find anyone here that will create a logo for you free of charge with stolen artwork. If you are low on funds check out crowd sourcing design sites. But beware, you get what you pay for.

Well.... I'm sorry to break it to you kid, but if you want professional graphic design work better than what you currently have; it's going to cost you some serious dough. More dough than what equates to a pack of stickers and a t-shirt.

For most people, there needs to be something enticing about it.

Well.... I'm sorry to break it to you kid, but if you want professional graphic design work better than what you currently have; it's going to cost you some serious dough. More dough than what equates to a pack of stickers and a t-shirt.

For most people, there needs to be something enticing about it.

figured that it was just worth a shot... and to above.. its not stolen my friend drew it... where she got the idea no clue but i got permission from my friend to use it but didnt like all the shading...

You can always contact my Girlfriend, she's a professional graphic designer.

Why don't you ask your friend to just re-draw it then?
i will i just wanted to see if anybody else had a different take on it...

Most reactions

Back