Change theme.

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Great forum, just think you shud change the theme.
If you need help, i can do it using phpbb, ive playd around with it alot.
My sites theme, charcol2 is good.
Mine is phpnuke, but havea look at the forum.

www.arakiba.com btw im not trying to advertise, this site is way better than mine. :p

I've talked about making a custom theme, but I'm no good at it. Most of the "canned" themes are ok, but most don't really do much for me.

Wish I was into graphic design :?

if you go to the php site you can download some themes. They are really easy to install. Trust me. I did it and I'm a php moron.

Chase said:
...and if I change the theme, the logo probably wouldn't go with it, so I'd have to change that....and...and... :lol:

Oh, the logo... you just have to find it in the code and change the link and then.. boom.. you have your logo back. Then again... there was that thread about the new logo........

Well you dont have to, cause the forum makes up for the lack of the theme,

Its a nice theme, just wish it had a bit more colour, what kinda theme you thinking of? cause i think i may know one.
Its fibblue or something, but its nice and your banner may fit :)

Am I the only one who files this kind of stuff (themes, logos) under "Who Gives a ****"?? :wink:

:p just sayin is all, if you need help mate ive playd about with php bb and its good fun. I aint sayin u cant do it, just maybe need a extra hand with the grotty work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back