Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought I'd play about a bit with this image a bit. My first real attempt so be gentle ;)

05062005-009copy.jpg

im not a big fan of selective coloring but i like this a lot...hmmm, wonder if it's because i see a graveyard! WHERE ARE THE CROWS???

very well captured and treated! :thumbup:

this is really good...i love the color....and the graveyard...looks like one of the stones has picked up the color...(maybe just me...) but it looks great..!!

aprilraven said:
this is really good...i love the color....and the graveyard...looks like one of the stones has picked up the color...(maybe just me...) but it looks great..!!

opppss I did catch a stone didn't I ..... Oh well ... I guess it was when the train was going round the corner on the way home last night.

JonMikal said:
im not a big fan of selective coloring but i like this a lot...hmmm, wonder if it's because i see a graveyard! WHERE ARE THE CROWS???

very well captured and treated! :thumbup:
Well a couple crows popped over and I sent them to you mate .... they are coming airmail ;)

Great shot...this is really cool. And you said you had crows???? Ya got pics? I might want to borrow one if ya dont mind.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back