Channel Pic 1

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Curious of your critique here... lighting, color, composition, everything. I'm here to learn, so light me up! :)

Thanks in advance.

Channel%20Hardware%20-%20001%20adj%20crp%20pub.jpg

way cool. i am trully impressed. altough that ladder could have been straighter i must say it is the best i've seen so far here. the light is good, colours are good, subject is simple but with strong lines, ery geometrical, very pleased with it indeed.

keep up the good work!

eydryan said:
way cool. i am trully impressed. altough that ladder could have been straighter i must say it is the best i've seen so far here. the light is good, colours are good, subject is simple but with strong lines, ery geometrical, very pleased with it indeed.

keep up the good work!

Wow, thanks, high praise. :)

Actually, I think the ladder was massively bent around, which is one of the myriad reasons why I liked it. I love decay stuff. :)

craig said:
Beautiful shot! Ironically the "decay" gives the subject life. The late light was an excellent choice. If this deal is near; you could get a thousand shots.

Thanks. The shot was a total bear as I was cruising by on a duckboat and trying to clamber over my cousin to get the picture. :lmao: I don't think I could get land-based access to the area, but I may have to try.

Nice Shot! I would like to see it in black and white, just curious.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back