Charger for Eneloops?

I have one made by the same company, but half the batteries that came with it do not work. I will never buy anything by that company again.

I don't care for the batteries. I'm just considering the charger for my eneloop.

The batteries came with the charger and when I tried charging them much later, half faulted out in the charger. They were thrown in on a purchase I had made and the whole set seemed very cheaply made to me.

That one looks legit.

However, my goal with a charger right now is capacity. I have a LOT of Eneloops, and it's getting obnoxious to have a bunch of the 4x chargers everywhere.

If you read the customer reviews for the one you posted, you will see another customer had the same fault I mentioned. Another said a battery exploded in his!

If you read the customer reviews for the one you posted, you will see another customer had the same fault I mentioned. Another said a battery exploded in his!

Yeah, but then others seem to have no issues with it either. It might be a quality control issue.

I'm open to alternatives if anyone has suggestions.

Two of you guys got the Maha, which must mean it's decent.

It's expensive, though, and only 8 charging slots. I wonder if they have a model with higher capacity.

I wouldn't consider a 14-gozillion battery charger. Problem is you're putting all your eggs into one basket. It dies, and you have zero charging abilities.

I wouldn't consider a 14-gozillion battery charger. Problem is you're putting all your eggs into one basket. It dies, and you have zero charging abilities.

I don't plan to get rid of the 4 cell chargers I already have. It would just be nice to have a bigger one. I have about 20 something eneloops.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back