Charlie

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nope...not my dummy this time. But in keeping with the 'darkness', this truck was once owned and driven by none other than the hated and evil Charlie Manson. It's now located in the small ghost town of Ballarat.

60515977-L.jpg

o boy!
awesome pov and tones... nice shot jake! :D
thanks for sharing

I am amazed everytime I see your photos woodsac. No offense to anybody else on the site but I honestly have to say that your work is the most fascinating to me.

ok why isn't there a puppet either being murdered or self harming??!:lol:

Na, this is a cool find its awsome, wonder what Mr. Manson got up to in there, or even what decisions he made whilst sat in that truck. Nicely taken shot too :thumbup:

Wow! No sht? Manson? That truck is awesome lookin. Really like your tone and exposure here. Really cool photograph !

Looks like one of those trucks that would come alive in those horror movies! :lol: Nice shot! Love the tones!

Thanks so much for all the kind words!!! They are greatly appreciated!
I'm gonna go back in a couple weeks and head up towards the ranch that Manson used to stay at and see what else I can find ;)

woodsac said:
Thanks so much for all the kind words!!! They are greatly appreciated!
I'm gonna go back in a couple weeks and head up towards the ranch that Manson used to stay at and see what else I can find ;)

Noooooo....wait for me. ...where are those lottery numbers. :mrgreen:

Killer shot Woody. What a great image.

Very cool pic, and kinda cool (in a creepy way) that it was Manson's truck.

woodsac said:
Thanks again!
Chiller...you'd have a blast with all the ghost towns out here!

Oh yeah.. I kinda dig that stuff. Ya might not be able to get me away from them easy. :lmao:

great shot, woodsac, that's a cool old truck... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back