Charliel Made it here

Charliel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Everyone, my name is Charliel (combination of Charles &Ella-my wife). I've been doing photography for about 7years but just really started it with all zeal especially because my wife is doing same too and she pushes me everyday to more eye opening photography revelations. We have been married for only 9months, no kids yet except our baby - photography. I love photography and I'm willing to learn and share with everyone here, please feel free to discuss photography with me. I've a Canon 5d mark iii and my wife has a Nikon D750 amongst some other tools. I hope we become great friends here

Welcome aboard, both of you. Well, more Ella since she has a Nikon (though I also have a Canon film body). ;)

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum Ella. See you have a very good piece of equipment. Hope your enjoying it.

Oh, hi Charles.

:bouncingsmileys:

Just kidding. Welcome to both of you.

Welcome to TPF! Time to trade that Canon in for a Nikon, I think. LOL.

Welcome to TPF! Time to trade that Canon in for a Nikon, I think. LOL.
Hahaha I love canon so much but her camera is a beast!

Welcome to the forum Ella. See you have a very good piece of equipment. Hope your enjoying it.

Oh, hi Charles.

:bouncingsmileys:

Just kidding. Welcome to both of you.
Thank you my friend!!! Hahahaha

Welcome. Talk about a house divided there. Well at least you won't have to share your lenses with her, so they won't be missing from your bag in that one time you absolutely needed it.

Oh yes..
Welcome. Talk about a house divided there. Well at least you won't have to share your lenses with her, so they won't be missing from your bag in that one time you absolutely needed it.
..even then she keeps asking me for her gears lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back