Charlotte, NC

iflynething

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone here? I'm acutally 45 min south of Rock Hill and about an hour from Charlotte. I need to get back up there.

Anyone local that shoots alot downtown? I have yet to see another photographer downtown shooting when I'm down there

~Michael~

Hey I'm probably close to you. I use to live in Charlotte but I live in Columbia now. I still have a lot of family and friends in Charlotte so I visit pretty often.

Finally, someone!

I actually moved to Sharon (45 min south of rock hill) and love the Columbia Zoo. I also love long walks on the beach, deep and thought-provoking conversations. :)

I am planning on heading to the zoo once it gets warmer for a day of shooting. Maybe we can meet up and shoot!

~Michael~

Charlotte's about a 4 hour drive from Raleigh and I'm on the east side of Raleigh. I haven't been to Charlotte in ~20 years. I usually go to the Asheville area if I'm heading west. If I get antsy one weekend, I'll give you a shout.

Cool, when I was living in Charlotte, I use to drive right through Sharon on highway 49 to get to work in Union. But I am definitely down to go shoot some stuff...only problem is, I go to school and I work Monday through Saturday and sometimes on Sundays, I am in Charlotte.
I do like long walks on the beach. hahaha

Charlotte is a great place! Wouldn't mind meeting up there sometime.
MissKH, where did you move from?

I live in Rock Hill now, but Charlotte is only an hour drive. I need to get up there more often

~Michael~

I am about 1:20 or so from Charlotte in High Point. Would love to get some good shots of downtown sometime.

Cool, we should set up a get together sometime when everybody is free. It would be nice to learn from you guys since I am a noob at this. :lol:

Cool, we should set up a get together sometime when everybody is free. It would be nice to learn from you guys since I am a noob at this. :lol:

complete newbie as well so cant imagine i have much to show for but my brain is like a sponge...could be fun

I am about 1:20 or so from Charlotte in High Point. Would love to get some good shots of downtown sometime.

That's not that bad if we were to make a couple hours out of a downtown trip or even Columbia to the RiverBanks Zoo.

That's the only thing is getting something together. The more people, the higher the difficulty of getting it all together! We could all learn something new. Maybe a new technique or something.

complete newbie as well so cant imagine i have much to show for but my brain is like a sponge...could be fun

Being a sponge is great!

~Michael~

Most reactions

Back