Chasm Falls- Rocky Mountain National Park

cbarnard7

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All,

My wife and I went for a quick hike to Chasm Falls in RMNP today. It had just started raining and I took a shot at this waterfall. It was a little rushed because of the rain and people trying to also take pics, but let me know what you think! How are the colors? How's the exposure? Thanks!

$ChasmFallscrop.jpg

This is nice image. You have captured detail in the rocks and the foliage on them and the water has that nice "wispy" (is that the right word?)look to it. My only comment is that the water looks a little blown out, but maybe that is the way it was.

WesternGuy

This is nice image. You have captured detail in the rocks and the foliage on them and the water has that nice "wispy" (is that the right word?)look to it. My only comment is that the water looks a little blown out, but maybe that is the way it was.

WesternGuy

Thanks for the input! I always have a hard time in lightroom- it was a partly sunny sky, so that's how the sun hit the water (whereas it was darker nearer to the cave) so I always debate whether I should darken the "blown out" areas of the water, or whether it looks more natural as it is? I'll try both! Thanks again

Most reactions

New Topics

Back