chat...?

joyride

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
cognizantcog.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
any reason I cant log into he chat? Is there just no one there or what? It says "you do no have channel operator access to [#thephotoforum]. Am I sending some incorrect information or something? I havent changed the original data, just added a username.

Very few people are on during the middle of the day (Eastern US time). Check back around 8-11 o'clock EST, and there should will be more people in there.

And the reason it's doing that thing with chanserv and the operator status is because when a room is empty, the first person to join is automatically made the operator, but we have it set up so that only certain people can be operators, so it de-ops you when it realizes that you're not one of the ops. I hope that makes sense.

Unimaxium said:
Very few people are on during the middle of the day (Eastern US time). Check back around 8-11 o'clock EST, and there should will be more people in there.

And the reason it's doing that thing with chanserv and the operator status is because when a room is empty, the first person to join is automatically made the operator, but we have it set up so that only certain people can be operators, so it de-ops you when it realizes that you're not one of the ops. I hope that makes sense.

Is it pathetic that I'M the op, and you aren't and I didn't know that?

Most reactions

Back