CHDK...

CW Jones

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just put it on my Canon SX110is and I must say in the first hour... its confusing but I can shoot in RAW! overall I am pretty happy. When i start the camera up it says there is a zoom lens error... but it "forgets" about that once you hit the shutter release haha then its all fine and works great. I LOVE having the battery meter too! much better than the "its dead" blinking icon Canon gives you! haha

I feel that shooting in RAW and not using too many of the other features will keep me pretty safe and not put too much stress on the camera. just thought I would share how happy I am. anyone else use the CHDK?

I LOVE having the battery meter too! much better than the "its dead" blinking icon Canon gives you! haha
Why they did the battery meter the way they did is beyond me. Pretty stupid. Don't forget about having histogram too. The CDHK adds so much more functionality, it's incredible.

its like Canon left WAY to many little things out! battery meter is great, the histogram... eh its nice but I am not 100% sure how to use it the right way haha

is it reversible or are u stuck with it once u install it?

It loads off the SD card. You can set it to auto load each time, or force load when you want it. Take the SD card out and use blank one, and is no longer there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back