cheap entertainment

kathyt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My son sure does love the sprinkler. He is a cheap date!
  1. $cooper-7.jpg
  2. $cooper-6.jpg
  3. $cooper-3.jpg

I love the tones in the first and the effect of the water in all of them. And of course the expression in #2.

What a great summertime set of a cute little man having a blast!

I love the tones in the first and the effect of the water in all of them. And of course the expression in #2.

What a great summertime set of a cute little man having a blast!
Water is so fun to shoot in. Thank you.

I love #2. What a fun action shot.

awesome! is that your driveway? What an outlook, it goes on forever! nice!

Hey Kathy.... your kid is all wet! :)

fun shots!

Hey Kathy.... your kid is all wet! :)

fun shots!
I make him sit in the sun until he is fully dry. Then he can come back inside. He has a nice tan. I put some baby oil on him first to get that deep, bronze tone.

Why are you watering the concrete? All joking aside, didn't that make the drive slick?
No, it doesn't at all. It has a texture to it. It isn't that slick stuff. I hate when my feet are wet and grass sticks to them. Isn't this normal? Come on people help me out. :)

Why are you watering the concrete? All joking aside, didn't that make the drive slick?
No, it doesn't at all. It has a texture to it. It isn't that slick stuff. I hate when my feet are wet and grass sticks to them. Isn't this normal? Come on people help me out. :)

Textured, okay. I've just seen my kid slip and fall on their butt due to water on the concrete driveway. Have to consider safety ya know. Guess it's just you on the grass on your feet. lol

Textured, okay. I've just seen my kid slip and fall on their butt due to water on the concrete driveway. Have to consider safety ya know. Guess it's just you on the grass on your feet. lol
I also get it sealed for weather purposes so the water doesn't stay on it.

I also get it sealed for weather purposes so the water doesn't stay on it.

Such a great mom. :headbang::headbang::headbang::clap::clap::clap:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back