Cheap Thrill

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
My fiance had to arrest some young guy assaulting another guy today, at the train station. We had just come out from the subway, on our way to meet friends at the science centre when I saw the young guy arguing with the other. I pointed it out to J and we stood and watched to make sure it wasnt gonna get outta hand. Josh started walking off and I went to follow, turning a corner but I could tell by the body language it was about to get ugly. I stepped back, looked again and beckoned Josh...when a second later the young guy spat on the second guy ( an older, respectable-looking Jewish man ).

Josh started running over, flashed his badge and instructed the punk to get on the ground.

" Please sir, dont...please dont " kid said, backpeddalling.

Josh got him to lie face down on the ground and held him down until eventually the transit police came, along with a plain clothes cop.

The kicker ? The plain clothes cop found almost 2 ounces of weed on the dude after searching him.

" But its for my own personal use !"

With two ounces , what the hell do you have ?! Glaucoma !?

Down we went to the station, gave statements and the cop told us he'd give us a ride to where we were going.

Told me I could ride up front :D. I did a little jig in the car on the way " Woo woo, I get to go hommmme and tell ppl I rode in a Toronto police car in the righhhht seat !" ( Little dig at my dad there as he's been arrested and done time in jail ;) ).

We got to the science centre where there was a MASSIVE line of cars, lining up to get in. Cop just went straight ahead of line, saying " I dont do lines" with a grin , told the traffic cop he had a special drop off and the guy asked " how many of them" and gave us two free tickets in !

Gave me a tickle anyway :lol:

Plus, men in uniform are hot. I got a free perve too.

I love Toronto.

That's awesome....men in uniform and free tickets, can't beat that! :D

duncanp said:
;) where does all the confiscated weed go?

That's the best part about Toronto, even the cops are stoners. They just don't have to pay for theirs.

I've smoked weed with cops, and been there when cops have confiscated two ounces....and just left. Yeah, that's going to the station. For sure.

bace said:
That's the best part about Toronto, even the cops are stoners. They just don't have to pay for theirs.

I've smoked weed with cops, and been there when cops have confiscated two ounces....and just left. Yeah, that's going to the station. For sure.

no ownder police levels are at an all time high

duncanp said:
no ownder police levels are at an all time high

:thumbdown:

core_17 said:
So yer man is a copper? Didn't know that! Cool!

Nah, he's a corrections officer. Under the law, he's a sworn peace officer which gives him the same powers of arrest as the police.

The big, fancy badge in his wallet meant the young dude sh1t himself when he saw it ( especially knowing how much weed he had on himself ) :lol:

Hopefully the kid will think twice before he tries to assault someone in public again.

Oh and a woman was standing next to me when Josh was restraining the guy on the ground and she was looking worryingly at Josh and dialling on her cell phone. I realized what she was thinkin and had to tell her Josh wasnt assaulting the kid but was restraining him lol !

She's like " Ohhhhh, I see.. oops..." :confused:

[hijacking my own thread]

Just looked at the time and saw that it's 10 minutes to midnight.

Never sat at home before on NYE, this is sad....I was so sleepy that I was ready for bed an hour and a half ago but I'm strugglin to stay awake to see in the New Year. My other half just fell asleep woowoo !

I feel old.

whooohooo! let's hear it for a cop! :D it's nice to hear a kind word every now and then.

and bace my friend, I know you're a young'n, but there are a FEW :)wink: ) good cops out there, and they deal with more trash than you could ever imagine...voluntarily. Maybe one of these days you'll see the other side...

at any rate, Happy New Year!

Most reactions

Back