Check it out! First photos from my Ansco Anscoset!!

LowriderS10

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the camera that re-ignited it all...the one that got me back into film photography...I finally finished my first roll and had it developed...very happy with the outcome :) It was my first time using a rangefinder (ever!!) and my first time shooting film since the late-90s, so the pictures are not stunning...but they all came out exposed perfectly, they're sharp, tons of detail...for a 50 year old camera, the old girls doing a splendid job!

4691679729_519a1fb085_b.jpg

4691680413_0c5247954f_b.jpg

My parents :)

4692312086_a449635696_b.jpg

And my lovely girlfriend on a couple of hikes

4691681747_800d536d8a_b.jpg

4692313880_d334911872_b.jpg

Next up, I'm going to load up my AE-1 Program with film, and my Zenit E is loaded and ready to go :)

Cheers,
Tamas

I like 1&2 the rest look as if they people in them just accidentally stumbled into the picture. Not bad for a a half century camera.

Christopher: Thanks :) But the pictures were not taken anywhere close to the Rockies :) They were all taken on Vancouver Island, BC (just outside of Nanaimo). We're going to the Rockies in a couple of weeks...I'll post some pics after that trip too ;)

guitstick: thanks :) the stumbled upon look is probably because she doesn't like being the centre of attention...but she'll get used to me taking pics of her :)

Very nice pics.

BTW, your camera was made by Minolta for Ansco and was also sold as the
Minolta Uniomat. The Minolta Rokkor lenses are very good.

Lovely sharp images, you have every right to be pumped. Using some of this old equipment can really make you appreciate the quality of the worksmanship, can't it? :)

Keep having fun with it!

3 would be good if you cropped on the couple walking away.

We have similar taste!! I have a Canon AV-1 and a Zenit 11.

The Zenit is kicking ass right now. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back