CHECK OUT THE NEW PIECES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH. MY. Goodness.
You did NOT just say that.

I just hit the mental "ignore" button in my head for anything else you might have to say.

No offense, I did not say anything to you personally. I would just like to know why Bitter is treated like some god on here?

I sure as hell don't treat Bitter like a God. I gladly tell him when he's an azz and he respectfully likes to tell me when I am a b!tch... Or dumbass.
We love each other like that.
Might just be why he has EARNED the respect he gets. Or maybe it could be from the help he gives? Or his actual MERIT? Sorry if we don't kiss your feet until you earn your stripes.

Since this is a photography/imaging forum, I will post my latest thoughts with images:

GetTheNewbie.jpg

jokerfireextinguisher.jpg

Mods?
smite.jpg

Im glad you guys like my flickr :) And Im not too lazy, I just meant if you have some free time to look at another person's portfolio, clickity clack on one of those linkity links. No disrespect!

POST YOUR PHOTOS BITTER JEWELER.....I wanna see them!!!!! Just your profile pic alone is too dark.....you enjoy ripping people.....dose of your own med dude....

Have at it, *****.

Flickr: Bitter Jeweler's Photostream

I just have to point out the sheer irony behind this post: you posting a link to your Flickr account!

That said, beautiful work! That is exactly why you get the respect you do!

The question remains...how many clicked Bitter's link and how many clicked the OPs?
Wait.. where is the OP? What was this thread about anyways?

I thought we were doing pile ons/whiny c&c threads on Tuesdays and Thursdays now. Fridays are for newb wedding photogs asking how to use available light effectively for their first wedding on Saturday. Wednesday is reserved for Nikon vs. Canon which means Monday is "what defines a pro?" day. So who ****ed up the schedule?

I just have to point out the sheer irony behind this post: you posting a link to your Flickr account!

That said, beautiful work! That is exactly why you get the respect you do!

The question remains...how many clicked Bitter's link and how many clicked the OPs?
Wait.. where is the OP? What was this thread about anyways?

^^^What He Said ^^^

This is unbelievable.

Damn it. I'll get the hang of this schedule thing eventually. I promise. Could you send the memo again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back