Checkin the Deadlines...

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...or maybe the death notices to see if he was in there.

IMG_7858aaa.jpg

...ya see all kinds in a cemetery .

haha... nice one chiller i like this, good spot for a picnic eh.... great light in this shot :thumbup:

nice title and and great use of selective colour, i bet you get some strange looks walking around a graveyard carrying your camera.
Could have called it 'waiting for god'
TFS

I love the selective coloring in this ... Nice job, Cannuck!

I figure he's there ... wondering what's going on ... he's the only one in color so maybe he's just a hair early ...

he wanted a good seat? wanted to beat the traffic?

sorry ... here I go ... :p

Good eye.
I like the selective color too. The only thing I don't care for is the backpack. Those red straps really draw your eyes away from everything else. But that's just me :D

Thanks everyone.

Woody.. I toned down the straps a bit. Chek it oot. I think it looks way better. Thanks for noticing that.

anicole...y'all are on a roll:lmao:

woodsac said:
Much better :D The tones just suit the rest of the scene now. Good job on this one.

Thanks bro .

ever wonder where santa goes in the off season?? chillin' with ex-children he used to visit...(*told you little tommy, you were a bad one...!!)

i really dig this shot, chiller-baby...

ya know, people around the south always get the local paper just to read the obits..and one i know says he checks to make sure he is still alive...

maybe you canucks are catching on...????

cool shot.... maybe we should start a "name the caption under this pic"

bet you could get funny stuff.....

aprilraven said:
ever wonder where santa goes in the off season?? chillin' with ex-children he used to visit...(*told you little tommy, you were a bad one...!!)

i really dig this shot, chiller-baby...

ya know, people around the south always get the local paper just to read the obits..and one i know says he checks to make sure he is still alive...

maybe you canucks are catching on...????

cool shot.... maybe we should start a "name the caption under this pic"

bet you could get funny stuff.....

I was figguring that maybe...he knows something, and was just planning ahead. The strange thing...can ya imagine if he saw his name, and he was dead, but only I saw him. " i see dead people "

Yup, I can think of a lot of better places to sit and read the paper than in a cemetery! Nice shot and I too like the selective colouring.

Most reactions

Back