Cheers !

Tuffythepug

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this hot air balloon drifted over my house and I grabbed my camera and got off a couple of shots with the "Cheers" showing. Thought it was just a fun grab shot

Cheersmod.jpg

Neat shot, but it needs some noise reduction - what ISO did you shoot it at.

I don't usually edit other people's pictures as maybe some people don't like it, but since you say it's ok to edit yours... Here you have... it took me 15 seconds in Lightroom to reduce the noise, and it can still be improved of course:

$cheersmod_v1.jpg

My current photo program(s) are just not adequate. I was not familiar with Lightroom but how that I've had a chance to check it out I will be getting this for my computer real soon. I admit to being somewhat boggled with digital imaging since I have been a film guy for so very long. But I'll get this figured out eventually. Thanks for the tips.

My current photo program(s) are just not adequate. I was not familiar with Lightroom but how that I've had a chance to check it out I will be getting this for my computer real soon. I admit to being somewhat boggled with digital imaging since I have been a film guy for so very long. But I'll get this figured out eventually. Thanks for the tips.

Well, then Lightroom is probably the right choice for you. I'm no experience photographer whatsoever, but it seems to be specially designed for photographers and their workflow. It's flexible enough as to be adaptable to your own workflow and not you being the one adapting your workflow to the software as in most other cases. It just takes some time to get it all set and configured, but once that's done you'll love it. I read several users in this forum talking about it and how they can pretty much handle 90% of their photos without needing any other editing or organizing software, so I decided to go for it and have to say it's all true. 100% satisfied :)

Most reactions

Back