Chernobyl & Prypiat photos

Beautiful photos and great project.

Can't wait to see the results of the next trip. A movie would definitely be a big plus as, unfortunately, a lot of people don't watch static images or read much anymore. Hope you can pull it off. We need to not forget this disaster. Especially here in the US where some people are pushing harder and harder for more nuclear power.

And inTempus links are great. The "Destination Truth" episode made me laugh although I believe in ghosts. The investigator running scared, unless I misunderstood what was going on, was pretty funny.

Great set of photos. Must be strange to be in an almost completely abandoned area.

I had no idea Chernobyl was still functioning up until 2000. I thought everything was shut down in 86.

Amazing photos! I can't imagine what it would be like to see a place that has been left untouched.

Thank you for your warm and kind words! I’ve received many questions regarding my photos and trips to Chernobyl. I'm sorry to say that I can’t send or publish higher resolution photos since I sold copyrights to most of my stuff to fine art gallery. But if somebody wants to take your own photos you can join to one of my future photo expeditions to Chernobyl! :)

Incredible shots. Simply incredible.

I saw a special on Chernobyl, and apparently the wildlife there is thriving. It seems the animals don't have long enough life-spans to develop all the cancers and other problems from the radiation.

Bloody brilliant photos there mate

:thumbup: Great shots!! Amazing story! Thanks for posting these pictures!

unreal.

awesome awesome shots.

i would LOVE to shoot such a tragic place.

again...love the pics! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back